Exquisite Photography and Design
Anti Spam Policy
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
- We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email [and other] messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by our systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
- You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
- In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us and the matter will be investigated.
Changes To This Anti-Spam Policy
- We may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
- Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact us.
Leave a reply